Contact Support How to contact technical support
Before we proceed; You (Requester) must be an HCZ or Promise Academy employee in order to submit a ticket for a technical support. For students and parents please reach out to your school coordinator or teacher with description(s) of the issue to submit a support ticket.
How to Submit a Technical Support Ticket
Processes involved in submitting a support ticket:
- Please select the correct request type and request type details to make sure the ticket goes into the right queue.
- Provide correct contact details so that a support technician can reach out to you.
- For the ‘Subject‘ kindly provide a high level description e.g. ” Laptop does not work due to broken screen”
- For ‘Description of Issue/Request‘ kindly provide a detailed description of the issue (e.g Jane Doe dropped her Dell Chromebook on the floor at home yesterday). This will help the tech to understand the issue better and offer rapid support. Not doing so may result in delayed support.
- Avoid using words like; “
Laptop does not work” or “ Chromebook does not work” rather provide detailed information on what the issue(s) are. Not doing so may result in delayed support.
- Attach image(s) of device damage or error messages or device’s serial number if possible.
- Add full names of the person requesting support or intended for. (e.g full names: Jane doe | serial number: 2345JH). Not adding these information may result in delayed or cancelled support.
Tip: Always carefully read and select the correct queue that best describes your support request. (e.g For email password reset, select the queue that pertains to email account related issue(s). Failure to follow the above steps or providing little to no information in the support request may result in delayed or even cancelled ticket.