Printing from a Toshiba Printer on a Chromebook
Table of Contents
Stage 1 - Printing using Papercut from a browser or app (Chromebooks)
- Once the document is selected and ready for printing, under Destination; select the See more… option.
Note: You can also print from the Word or Google Doc app by choosing Find_Me – [Virtual](Mobility) under Printer.
- Choose the Find_Me – [Virtual](Mobility) option to send document to print queue.
- Sign into the Papercut system with your work email and email password (i.e. HCZ email or PA email credentials), Then click the Sign in and print button to authenticate user account, or simply use the Sign in with Google button to authenticate.
Note: The PaperCut system will prompt you to authenticate your account only for the first time on your device.
Stage 2 - Releasing print job & securely retrieving documents from Toshiba Printer
- On the Toshiba printer Home screen; Select the ID Number button, then enter your unique 6-digit PIN to login to your Papercut profile or select the Username and password button to enter your work email & password as an alternative login option.
Note: It is recommended and advised to always choose the ID Number button as a login option.
- Select the checkbox to choose the document(s), then select the Print button to release the print job(s).
Stage 3 -Logout (Important)
- After releasing and securely retrieving your printed documents, select the Logout icon next to your profile name to safely logout.
Note: It is recommended and advised to always logout after successfully releasing and retrieving your printed documents by using the Logout icon found at the top-right corner of the printer dashboard.
If you tried the above steps or don’t find this utterly helpful or if you encounter any issue(s). Contact technical support for further support or if you have any questions.