Printing from a Toshiba Printer on a Windows PC - AutoPilot
Table of Contents
Note: By default, the PaperCut Mobility Print driver will be deployed to your Autopilot Windows computer through AZURE.
Stage 1 - Adding PaperCut Mobility Print (First time print jobs)
- Go to Windows Search and look up Printers & scanners, then press ENTER key.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Click the dropdown, and select Work or school printer & scanner option.
- In the Keywords searchbar; Type Find_Me
- After the scan is complete, select Find_Me [Virtual][Mobility] Cloud printer and click Add device to install the driver to your computer.
Note: The Find_Me_1208 [Virtual][Mobility] enables you send and retrieve print jobs to the Toshiba 1208 models.
- The Find_Me [Virtual][Mobility] Cloud printer will begin to install, wait for the installation to complete. Upon completion, it will show Ready.
Stage 2 - Printing a Word document or Google Document using Papercut
- Once the document is selected and ready for printing, under Printer; select the Find_Me [Virtual][Mobility]
- Sign into the Papercut system with your work email and email password (i.e. HCZ email or PA email credentials), Then click the Sign in and print button to authenticate user account, or simply use the Sign in with Google button to authenticate.
Note: The PaperCut system will prompt you to authenticate your account only for the first time on your device.
Stage 3 - Releasing print job & securely retrieving documents from Toshiba Printer
- On the Toshiba printer Home screen; Select the ID Number button, then enter your unique 6-digit PIN to login to your Papercut profile or select the Username and password button to enter your work email & password as an alternative login option.
Note: It is recommended and advised to always choose the ID Number button as a login option.
- Select the checkbox to choose the document(s), then select the Print button to release the print job(s).
Stage 4 -Logout (Important)
- After releasing and securely retrieving your printed documents, select the Logout icon next to your profile name to safely logout.
Note: It is recommended and advised to always logout after successfully releasing and retrieving your printed documents by using the Logout icon found at the top-right corner of the printer dashboard.
If you tried the above steps or don’t find this utterly helpful or if you encounter any issue(s). Contact technical support for further support or if you have any questions.